(1) Construction process of FRP anchor rod: confirm hole position→drill hole in place→drill hole→clear hole→inject anchor agent→install anchor rod→install tray and nut→tighten nut.
(2) Determine the hole position, and the drilling position directly affects the installation quality and mechanical effect of the anchor rod. Therefore, the technician should determine the hole position according to the design requirements before drilling, mark the eye-catching mark, and drill the hole after accurate positioning.
(3) Drilling, according to the complexity of engineering geology, the bolt is drilled through the bolt machine, and the anchor is fixed by the reaction of the anchoring agent. After the drill bit of the bolt machine is drilled, the hole needs to be cleared to ensure the hole After cleaning, the anchoring agent can be injected.
(4) The installation of the anchor rod. When installing the anchor rod, the appropriate anchor rod should be selected. Different types of anchor rods have different functions on the use surface. During installation, the quality of the anchor rod must also be inspected, and the installation can only be carried out after passing the test.
(5) Put the anchor rod into the hole to see if the drilling rig has the proper depth. If it is not suitable, adjust the appropriate depth for installation.
(6) After the specified waiting time, the tray can be screwed on the nut. After the load time is reached, it can be tested.